Our Exquisitely Beautiful Package comes with the pleasure of having your own personal onsite destination wedding coordinator who will coordinate and direct your special day. This will ensure a worry-free and enjoyable experience, just the way you always imagined it to be. Your big day will be unforgettable so that you can cherish your special moments for a lifetime.
Your personal onsite destination coordinator will be there to greet your guests upon arrival with their welcome bags, and make them feel right at home. We will coordinate the welcome party for your guests as well as other details.
Make the most important day of your life stress-free. Paint the big picture; tell us your wishes and we will make the months of planning come to life and perfected.
Our team’s creative input and attention to detail ensures that the essence of your Destination Wedding is captured. Coordination of tasks whether big or small will be taken care of.
To make this process even more fun and enjoyable we have joined forces with 5 10 Travel.com to have your destination Group Travel Services secured under one umbrella .You will be working with your own specialized travel agent who will coordinate all your travel needs. You can rest assured that you will have a unique destination wedding that will be elegant, enjoyable and memorable.
INCLUDED IN THE EXQUISITELY BEAUTIFUL PACKAGE
SERVICE FEES STARTS AT $3,000.00 + TRAVEL/ACCOMMODATION EXPENSES
- Recommendation regarding wedding service packages to suit your budget and style
- Assistance and advice concerning choice of destination and resort
- Recommendations on favorite adults only & child friendly resort
- Recommendations of a resort wedding or a private wedding venue off resort base on guest size
- Assistance in preparing the details for save-the -dates
- Assistance preparing the details & information to create a wedding website for the couple and their guests
- Recommendations on wedding venue for your destination wedding
- Securing your wedding date with the resort
- Create Wedding Website that will include information about your destination , also a great way to announce your wedding plans, sharing engagement photos and itinerary of the week.
- Research on marriage requirements and residency requirements of the selected country
- Wedding budget preparation and allocation
- Liaison with onsite wedding or venue coordinator
- Regular correspondence with resort coordinator & vendors, to provide regular updates to bride & groom
- Wedding Outline / Budget Organizer: We will provide you with a detailed outline & budget
- Decor & Mood Board Design: Our Wedding Coordinator will assist you to turn your ideas, colors, theme, decor, favors and accessories into a master piece of your dreams.
- Reviewing vendor contracts & negotiations
- Providing final selections and wedding progress, to the resort coordinator and/or private wedding venue
- Arranging special welcome services with the Jamaica Tourist Board for you and your bridal party at the airport
- Planning and Implementation of an additional event (Welcome Get Together / Cocktail Party / Offsite Tour)
- Timeline: Help you organize by creating an monthly schedule
- Details: Consult on the time sensitive details of your ceremony and reception
- Food: Advise on menu options and dinner options [private/semi-private]
- Stationery: Assist with invitations and save the dates details & information for your wedding. Classic Touch Occasions is a Carlson Craft invitation vendors, providing gorgeous invitations and all printed accessories.
- Wedding Favors: Assist with the selection of unique wedding favors and gifts for your guest welcome bags. Classic Touch Occasions have a large selection of wedding favors at our online store.
- Picture Perfect Location: Choosing your desired location at the resort of your choice, for your ceremony and reception.
- Florals: Consulting on floral options, alternatives, bride and bridal party bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages centerpieces, ceremony and reception flower arrangements to complement your theme.
- Wedding cake: Consulting on design, selection of flavors or a alternatives to wedding cake
- Photography: Consulting & liaison with onsite photographer or referral to creditable local vendors. Quality photos are crucial remembrances of your special day.
- .Wedding Music: Consulting on soloists/bands & entertainment
- Videography: Selecting and recommending a videography that will suit your style and budget which captures the special moments of your wedding day
- Overall Management: Handling the entire wedding planning process,while maintaining full communication with vendors on your behalf
- Day Passes: Arranging day passes for your guests who will be visiting the resort for the day of your wedding. All guest that is not staying at the resort will require a pass in order to attend.
- Wedding Rehearsal: Executing all final details and last minutes preparations for your big day.
- Onsite inspection and walk-through of the selected wedding venue
- Oversee and direct set up of the wedding ceremony, cocktails & reception
- Wedding Consulting: 40 hours of wedding planning & consulting to help you with the overall wedding vision
- Wedding Day Itinerary Planning
- Spa/ Beauty: Classic Touch Occasions will assist with spa appointments and/or outside vendors for hair/make-up services
- Wedding Day Time Line: Your personal coordinator will assist and carry out your schedule, for your wedding ceremony and reception
- Wedding Consulting: Unlimited hours of wedding planning & consulting to help you with the overall wedding vision
- Onsite Wedding Consultant: Classic Touch Occasions will arrive to the resort two days before your wedding to ensure you can relax and spend time with your guests. We will oversee all of the day-of details for your wedding ceremony & reception
- Coordinating Additional Events: Classic Touch Occasions will plan up to three additional functions for your group, either before or after the wedding (Welcome Get Together / Cocktail Party/ Offsite Tour)
- Use of Emergency Kit: All of your guest will have full access to our fully stocked emergency kit for any unexpected mishaps